This privacy statement is summarized in 4 points:
- Oreily.be mainly processes your identification and/or contact data to prepare your orders and deliver them to you.
- Your identification and contact data are NOT passed on to third parties for commercial purposes unless you give us explicit permission to do so.
- Your personal data is stored in the European Union.
- You can exercise your rights online via your customer area - there you can access, correct, register or unsubscribe from our electronic marketing communications.You can also contact our customer service to exercise your rights.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, you can contact us by email at email@example.com
By using our website (which includes the services offered by the platform or arising from), you agree that ASPIC SRL (oreily.be) collects and processes certain personal data from you.
1. Identification The website https://oreily.be has been created and is managed by APIC MANAGEMENT SRL. The person in charge of the publication is Aurélie Vrebosch. The website https://oreily.be is hosted by OVH. Customer service: ASPIC MANAGEMENT SRL Represented by Aurélie Vrebosch Head office: Rue de Beaumont 60 1390 Grez-Doiceau Company number: BE 0750 512 457 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 0032 (0) 4 93 34 58 15 2.
2. person responsible for the processing of personal data The person responsible for the processing of personal data is Aurélie Vrebosch. You can contact the data protection officer via the address email@example.com. You will find more information about how you can exercise your rights in this document.
3. Definitions The words referred to below shall have the following meanings: Customer" means the natural or legal person who visits the website https://oreily.be/ and makes a Reservation, regardless of the place and the means used for this purpose. The "client" refers to a natural person of age or having the consent of a parent or guardian; "Consumer": the Client who is a natural person and who calls upon ASPIC SRL (oreily.be), the website and/or acquires or uses products or services of ASPIC SRL (oreily.be) for purposes that do not fall within the scope of his or her commercial, industrial, artisanal or liberal activity; "ASPIC MANAGEMENT SRL": a registered name, referring to the Oreily platform. be platform and which allows the ordering of products online; "Reservation": the activity by which the Customer puts, and therefore reserves, products in a shopping cart, with a view to their final use, and by which ASPIC SRL (oreily.be) and its partners endeavour to collect these products with a view to making them available for delivery to an address, on the date and at the time slot chosen by the Customer. Unless otherwise specified, a Reservation always refers to a reservation made via the Website; "Partners": refers to the establishments having a page on the Oreily. be platform and to any person representing the said establishment; "Personal Data" : means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (the "data subject"); Processing" means any operation or set of operations that may or may not be performed by automated means on personal data or sets of personal data, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction of data.
4. Data processing ASPIC SRL (oreily.be) processes your data for specific and explicitly defined purposes and will not process your data in a way that would be incompatible with these purposes. ASPIC SRL (oreily.be) processes your data for the following purposes: To offer products and services, to optimize and improve the services we offer you. This means that ASPIC SRL (oreily.be) may process your data to analyze, evaluate and improve its range of products and services. This includes: feedback on our products and services, data we obtain through interviews via the helpdesk, our social networks and our customer service; informing you about our latest products, services, special or personalized offers or those of our partners. You are free to choose whether or not you want to receive our newsletters. You can change your preferences at any time via your customer area; Generate statistics and reports about the use of our services, the sale of our products and the progress of our actions, contests, and more. For this purpose, we will only study the purchasing behavior, anonymously; We are obliged to keep certain data about you and/or to communicate them to the authorities and/or courts (tax and accounting obligations and the obligatory transfer of data within the framework of a police or judicial investigation); The legal grounds on the basis of which we can proceed with the processing of your data concern: Your consent: e.g. for the sending of newsletters; A contract you have concluded with ASPIC SRL (oreily.be) or one of the partners; A legitimate interest of Aspic SRL (oreily.be) after careful and considered analysis of whether the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject prevail; Legal obligations (e.g. keeping accounts, mandatory identification of the user of a prepaid phone card). ASPIC SRL (oreily.be) will under no circumstances communicate the collected data to third parties except : In cases determined by law; Under a regulatory or legal procedure. In addition, ASPIC SRL (oreily.be) uses certain subcontractors such as ICT companies for the maintenance and operation of our website, research firms, marketing agencies, data analysts, to subcontract part of our services. These subcontractors are not considered third parties either. We ensure that these subcontractors handle your data in a secure and respectful manner in accordance with our instructions and that they do not submit your data to third parties under any circumstances.
5. Data collection The data about you that ASPIC SRL (oreily.be) collects, if any, are : Identification data such as your name, first name, date of birth, place of birth, gender, age ...; Contact data: postal address, email address, phone number...; Customer data: such as your customer number, number of orders, account number...; Transactional data: customer profile, customer segment (such as wine lovers, families with children,... this segment results from a purchase analysis), your usual delivery addresses,...; Data about your online behavior: such as the links you click on, the pages you visit; Data about complaints, questions, remarks. We do not collect and process special categories of data unless we receive your explicit consent to do so or are obliged to do so. We may, for example, store and use allergy-related data when you provide us with such data in connection with questions you ask our customer service department about allergens. We retain this information only to respond to your question and to maintain evidence that we have responded to you.
6. Security and confidentiality ASPIC SRL (oreily.be) ensures that your personal data is protected by adequate technical and organizational security measures against accidental or unlawful loss, destruction, alteration, use, disclosure or unauthorized access. Your data is protected by, among others, the following technical security measures: Access controls; Encryption; Anti-virus; Data logging and access; Back-ups. The number of employees who have access to your data is restricted and access is only granted to the extent necessary for the performance of their duties. Any subcontractor who handles your data is required to comply with the rules set forth in this policy.
7. Your rights As a customer, you always have specific rights that you can exercise regarding the processing of your data. Below you can find a description of these rights, including how you can exercise them: Via your customer area; By mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Right of access and look at data Modification and deletion You can at any time correct inaccurate, incomplete, inappropriate or obsolete data or delete your data. Data processing As a customer, you have the right to object to the processing of your data, to restrict the processing of your data, or to withdraw your previously granted consent to a specific processing of your data in certain cases defined by law. In exercising your right to restrict or object to processing or to withdraw your consent, we ask you to indicate clearly against which processing(s) you object or which consent you wish to withdraw. We would like to draw your attention to the fact that objecting to certain processing (e.g. profiling), limiting certain processing or withdrawing your consent to certain processing of your data may result in you no longer being able to use certain services or products we offer. If you wish to object to profiling, we will no longer be able to provide you with specific or personalized offers, promotions or actions that match your interests, preferences and purchasing behavior. However, if you would like to stay informed about our promotions and general offers, without guaranteeing that they correspond to your interests and preferences and without them being based on your purchasing behavior, which may make them less interesting for you, you can simply subscribe to our newsletter. In certain cases, you also have the right to request the portability of your data if ASPIC SRL (oreily.be) processes your data, provided by you, on the basis of your consent or processing in the context of the execution of the contract between you and ASPIC SRL (oreily.be) and this processing is carried out entirely via an automated process. Exercising your rights If you wish to exercise your rights, we ask you to provide us with proof of your identity in order to prevent any unauthorized disclosure or use of your data. We therefore ask you to add a copy of the front of your identity card to your request. This copy will only be used by us to implement the rights you are exercising. For your security when sending information by e-mail, we also recommend that you mask your card number (or any other document number if you are using any other means of evidence) as well as your photo if you send it to us. Complaints For completeness, we also inform you of your right to file a complaint with the Privacy Commission (email@example.com) if ASPIC SRL does not respond to your request to access your data, if ASPIC SRL refuses your request or if our response does not meet your expectations. You also have this right if you consider that the processing of your data by ASPIC SRL is unlawful.
9. Duration of storage We do not keep your personal data longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it was stored. We use purpose as one of the criteria to define the period for which data should be kept. Other criteria may be: our legal obligations to retain data or information, or the period during which we have a business relationship with you or deliver services to you.
Last update: 21 April 2021